Wednesday, November 05, 2008

WAKE UP

Does anybody truly enjoy dealing with an alarm clock? I thin the very name sucks. It implies a forced situation.

Basically, this comes down to an issue of knowing you have to do what you don’t want to do. So you figure a way to survive.

Now the problem is that your body may wake up, but it doesn’t say your mind will cooperate. Not a joy to be sure.

There are alternatives naturally. Not always one ‘s that are practical unfortunately. Such things as hiring somebody to get up for you.

Nice option if you can find it. And regrettably not the alternative you can truly exercise at times.

This is one of those things on my legislative option lists. You know if I had the chance to make it a law I would.

The type where you could allow for funding to make this a benefit to the people. We could create a federal assistance program for those in need.

The ones that just can’t handle getting up early, but have to get up just the same. So you just take time to let them sleep in.

Yeah, I could find this a real appealing offer. Not a perfect one, just appealing. Only problem is getting tax payers to agree to the cost.

Some really don’t care to find such expenses worthwhile. They would look at it and complain about the taxes.

So I guess we need an alternative. Some kind of tax that will inspire those to enjoy it. Maybe like on breakfast cereal.

An oatmeal tax perhaps. Oat exercise fees. Yeah, I like the sound of it. But then what can I say?

That is one of those inspirations I get over the course of time, but not everyone agrees. Otherwise I wouldn’t have to just talk about it

But that is okay. This is another of those someday items. I do dare to dream and believe it is possible.

Just have to figure out all the details. Which is not quite something that I have the facts on yet.

But that is okay I’ve gotten laws passed for dumber reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home