Saturday, November 01, 2008

ZERO

Ah yeah, you have to enjoy when the old debt sheet shows a zero. No costs due at all. Now that’s living.

I didn’t say I had experienced it. I have preached about it. Just never been there myself. But have pretended a few times.

I suppose you know that it would be terrific if we could eliminate all debt. But think of all the fun we would get rid of in the process.

I mean how would be so successful at making slaves of workers without debt? And all those people in need of crap would be deprived without credit.

You just have to appreciate this is one way to help out fighting against misery. Come on now that is what is important.

Think back to the way it was when people didn’t have debt. They lived without stuff. Course there was less stuff too.

Which also was part of it. You didn’t have the demand so you didn’t have the goods. So it was a lot more dull.

Now I ask you would you really be happy after working all day to come home to some book as your only entertainment? I don’t think so.

And would Christmas be a decent holiday without all the presents? Just would not be the same.

Yep, we need the gluttony. It is what makes life so interesting. A really change from dull.

Can’t find anyway to substitute for that. Just no way to come up with all those smiles we crave without some options.

Unless you know we end up with a miracle. A way to suddenly have a genie in our pocket.

If anyone has that option I would accept the choice. Haven’t found that to be the case though.

So we mortgage the magic. And that is a great option. I know it is for me. Now some won’t agree.

Now for me, I will always keep that plastic moving. Going to have it as a reason to find those treasures I like.

And that is the part that makes it all worth while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home