Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Exercise

Well the doctors say this is important. And I will agree in principle. But the problem is that what kind is best.

Now personally if you don’t enjoy something originally you won’t do it all the time. So we just need a new definition of fitness.

That seems reasonable to me. One that will give you the chance to feel good about your health, even if you are not healthy.

See the problem if you really enjoy something then it is exercising you mind. You can say it doesn’t matter.

But you will get the picky ones who think it doesn’t matter. They are the purest who say a gym is required for exercise.

Such is the nature of how some will view it. I think it is a matter of personal choice. Well my choice is to find exercise in other ways.

Acknowledge it as a need, but find a means that really does work best for me. And the first element to that is to find a decent partner.

Somebody who enjoys doing the same form of exercise. Oh yeah, I find that most helpful and uplifting.

Then you just make time together to have fun at it. Whenever time allows for the occasion.

The whole time naturally invested with the attitude that this is good for you. Which is always is.

Personally, my favorite exercise does involve creative options. Those places some might never consider.

Which includes a motel. Heck television is a good means to be sure that you have something to keep from being bored.

Ah, naturally the kind of exercise I focus on hasn’t quite allowed me to incorporate the television into the process. But I did appreciate the alternative.

Well I’m always looking for new workout partners. Find quite a few at times. Yep, there are plenty of them available when you look long enough.

And the bars are good places to find such partners. Also those ladies at home while husbands are out of town.
Can’t deprive them of their health needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home