Thursday, October 30, 2008

TELL ME ABOUT IT

A wonderful invitation. Too bad it really what the person means. Well most of the time seems to be the case.

However, you might get lucky and meet that odd person who doesn’t say it without meaning it. There are some strange ones like that.

Basically the it part is what is the problem. Telling, no big deal. Everyone does that. Just matters what it is about.

But the one thing that seems more important is that we vent. Not praise. Oh that helps, but the telling seem to need more to vent.

At least from what I have observed. After all watch the news. What do you see more, the it with a smile or with a frown?

Now perhaps we just generate more bad its that good ones. Which is hardly a cheery thought.

So maybe we need to spend more time working on improving good ones. Give people a reason to smile more.

Okay not wanting to get goofy or anything. Nope, that will never do. I just would prefer to you know concentrate on what is some form of happiness.

Wish that was a priority in life. Just never seems to be the case. We just can’t seem to make it the goal.

Do have to have a balance to be sure. Those times we truly do have the right combinations of smiles and reality.

But I do think we can accomplish it. In fact I do think we all need a chance to make it a true experience.

So I do offer my services to help the cause. Yes, I would gladly revise the news. Oh how I could make it better.

What we need is more its that offset the bad. Like if somebody passed away, we do need to admit it.

Then mention how there is a vacancy in their apartment complex. Yeah, see now that would give some hope to a few.

It is just a matter of the right kind of effort. And I think I can definitely help. Just need to get a few supporters.
Don’t think that will be hard. Depending on the price we agree upon for my services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home