Sunday, October 26, 2008

ELEVATORS

EAh, the sweet rise and fall of lives. To go up in glory and then descend in shame. And never for a second thinking you will have to come down.

Yep, that is human nature. We all love the ups and hate the downs. Really do dread those trips away from fun and joy.

But they do exists. And they are a part of life we can’t ignore. Well not when we are realistic.

Can’t say at times I’m fond of that word. Nope there are too many times when I honestly could live without it.

But then it isn’t like you can make them disappeared. You have to accept that life has its elevators. Not ones we will love, but they are there just the same.

Now it is part of my job to try and make them less upsetting. To inspire hope that they won’t end in a trip downwards.

Hey, nobody says you can’t live in a high rise. All you have to do is make sure you can figure a way to survive.

That is where I come in. Yeah, I make you see that floor as heaven where you can live forever.

Course that is fantasy. But for a while I will give you hope. And that will be all the inspiration you need.

Heck, for the right fee I will even help to make you think I am going there too. I might even ride the elevator too.

And the whole time help you thing it will all be fine. That you will have no problems there at all.

Oh I will toss in a few words of hope. And then perhaps show a few things there to inspire it will be alright.

Now then at some point I will need to excuse myself. Oh I will make it convincing and that will be a good thing.

So I’ll leave you there. And the one thing I find is the trip down in an elevator that is planned is less painful.

You can really enjoy savoring how you are going to be okay because the other person will pick up the price for the trip. Can’t buy that kind of joy.

I know, I’ve tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home