Friday, November 07, 2008

IGNITION

Ah, you have the right key and then turn it correctly and there you go. Off to the races. A great place to be.

Well perhaps. Depending on the race. Some are not that cool. A race to the poorhouse is not a thrill.

Nor would be a race to jail. Unless you were taking somebody else there. Then it would be a fun trip.

In any case we do move on here to a more important aspect. It is very important that whatever car you are using that you have a right to use it.

The important thing you understand is not to get behind the wheel of somebody else’s car and thing you key will fit. Because it won’t.

Yet, this happens all the time. Honestly, it is so stupid. I can not the way some do that.

Basically, I am not talking cars you understand. I’m talking about things more vast and meaningful.

Essentially that I am prepared to truly understand this whole process. Which is where I fathom the consequences.

You can do that you know where you are sitting in a car that you have never driven. So you have no clue as to how they really work.

Now all of that might seem like something obvious, but not as far as I can tell. Honestly, it sucks.

I see it as a matter of understanding. Yep, you need to be sure you can figure out all the details correctly.

I might seem vague on this a bit, but I’m hoping to discuss this without the need to confess anything incriminating. Always safer that way.

So let me just be sure I outline the first rule. Always check your rear view mirror. That isn’t in the car.

It is watching to make sure there are no witnesses. At least none that you can’t bribe. No reason to risk that problem.

But then you never know, if you love to show off that might be different. Providing the person isn’t a cop.

Funny how that can ruin the day. But it is part of life. Just not the best part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home