Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THE ROAD TO

Well one thing we all appreciate is that life is one big intersection. There are numerous detours.

You can talk all the time you want being careful and watching out for your options, but there will be stop signs and delays. Can’t avoid them.

Oh you can sure talk about them. You can take all the time you want trying to get their right directions and still end up getting lost.

So if you are smart you stop and ask for help. Which is not always a fund option. You can have trouble admitting you messed up.

Pride sure had made more than one person run out of gas. Yep, it can happen so easy. Never that hard.

Which is where I come in. Yeah, I do love to help be a tow truck. And to offer up some great prices.

Nothing gets them more desperate than when they are worried somebody will find out they got lost. Nobody likes to admit that part.

So much easier to find that option of a good person to help who can keep a secret. And that is me.

At least I make them believe I’m on their side. Then I give them a sense of confidence. They really love that.

And the whole time you just keep up the game. Make them think it is all working to their advantage.

The whole time they are more than willing to pick up the costs for your fees. And they will be so grateful for you services.

Later is when the fun really starts. Yeah, then after they think they are rescued, then comes the real bill.

Some might call it black mail. But in either case it is money received for keeping your mouth shut.

Oh I don’t want to bankrupt the person. Just you know, put them on an installment plan. That is much more profitable.

It is so rewarding when I can accomplish this. Just makes me happy to help my fellow man.

Which naturally has a price tag that is always subject to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home