Friday, October 17, 2008

ONE SECOND

Well not a long time anyway you care to think about it. Just a blink or heart beat. And never long enough to really savor it with deep thought.

But the joy comes from trying. I do that all the time. Sit back and try to give one single moment some respect.

Try to do as some might suggest and totally live life to its fullest. And it sure sounds great when I talk about it.

But somehow things always get in a way that interferes. Just really sucks. I sit there and do my best.

Honestly, I do want to make that an option so I can make it seem like I was focused and smart. Well sounds good.

Something to impress. Who, I’m not sure. But really love the idea of making it seem like I do that.

Sort of gives you a shot at being a mystic. Which is such a wonderful thing to have as your image.

That is because it adds to one’s reputation. You can make it seem as if you are some truly marvelous genius.

This will inspire others to look at you for advice. And then you can naturally be able to move them in a direction that fits your needs.

What? Were you expecting something more charitable? I hope not. That would be silly. At least if they person understood where I was coming from.

But you always have the odd ones that don’t get it. They want the sage and expect him to be above temptation.

Well, that just isn’t the way I work. And you know sometimes it never matters if I explain that to others.

They still think it terms of insight being a spiritual quality. Like you can’t have a brain without a halo.

Which never works for me. But that really doesn’t matter to be honest. I’m just content to spend time pretending.

As long as in the end I profit. Then if I work it right the person learns a great lesson. To not be so trusting.

Well that is what works for me. But then I doubt anyone doesn’t really know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home