Monday, October 13, 2008

NOT DIVINE

Well there are a lot of things this applies to. But they are not all are worth mentioning. But they can’t be ignored.

I’m not wishing to turn this into a religious blog. That would not work for me. But there is something to be said for valued things as sacred.

Doesn’t matter what it is. Because we all have those things we thing are more important than life.

Now the reality is no matter who we are there is something we can’t live without. Oh we can pretend it is otherwise, but that isn’t reality.

It is of course my job to make it all work. To take this point of need and give it a happy ending.

I do it as a Mayor because it is expected. Now I might now offer the most ideal option, but it will work.

It just depends on the person. Yep, you have to be careful for some will not find it appealing in certain ways.

And I have to know those ways. But you know what is really true? The reality is that no matter how are we try, we are all suckers for pleasure.

And the more the person craves it, well the more I will accommodate their special interests. May even do it legally.

Yep, that is a very nice option. Just not always practical. I’m sorry, but that isn’t where I draw the line.

If I did I would be very unpopular. Yep, there are way too many who just would not let me stop at that point.

Oh well, I consider it a joy. A chance to serve my fellow man and maybe get a break in the process.

Just too bad that I can’t get more press for this in a good way. I wish I had that option. Would work great for like campaigns.

But the problem is that you just can’t speak of such things in many ways. Yeah, people want the joy, but not the price.

Learning the difference is what makes it such a blessing. I get to collect a few markers from scratching a few backs.

And I never pass those up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home