Sunday, October 19, 2008

ALL DONE

Well this is joy when you can say it. To be finished with something. Have that sense of accomplishment.

The heart fills with pride and you just feel so darn great. What a terrific occasion such situations are.

But I like to think of the flip side of this. When you succeed in finishing somebody off. Oh yeah that is a thrill.

Hard to be upset over such opportunities. And really does make you so happy to crush another person’s dreams.

Providing you have a reason to feel good about it. Which I certainly do in most cases. Just is so important to accomplish this with class.

By that I mean having a chance to smile in the face of misery. Well not your own misery naturally.

Somebody else’s is so important. Have to cherish those times on so many levels. Yep, real pleasure.

Now the big chore is to be sure you keep yourself focused on this issue. Don’t end up making some bonehead choice.

There are too many who end up on that path. They just get too jazzed by the chance to have all that fun.

Now the thing is they tend to fall on their faces. Let pride get in the way of their brain and that never ends with good options.

Which naturally is why I try to not let my head get trapped by some stupid idea. I want to see somebody is well done, but don’t want to join them.

This is a matter of knowing how to be a good cook. You need to serve up the right kind of casserole.

A dash of lies a sprinkle of bribes and it will all be a blessing. That is the part that really counts.

Now I do keep my cookbook private. I don’t care to share it and risk somebody whipping up a meal for me.

Fortunately, I had skilled and detecting the smell of such dinners. So I definitely don’t accept any invitations for their offerings.

Hopefully, I never get that hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home