Saturday, October 18, 2008

FROZEN

Now this is good when you are talking about your enemies. Yep, you can derive such a joy from seeing somebody frozen by some means.

Basically I am thinking of non violent means. And the best areas this applies to is in the area of money.

Just shake up somebody’s calm little paradise and they will panic. To the point they will get paralyzed.

Oh yeah that will be such a joy if it is somebody you hate. And you have to enjoy that option.

Well I have no problem. Just applying the right kind of pressure is such a joy. Brings so much thrills to my mind.

Now that is the part you have truly cherish. Making some torch breathing jerk a human icicle is so satisfying.

So the best part is to make it something you truly savor. Yep, the moments worth remembering.

Now the tricky part is making this come about as a blizzard. Some natural disaster so you don’t get the blame.

There are ways to make this real. A bit of work at times, but well worth the effort. Providing you don’t panic.

And that is the hard part. If you end up with some kind of guilt trip over the ice, then forget it.

Now for me, well that is not a problem. I love the snow. A really great place to spend time knowing the misery it might cause.

And if you work it right then wow, Spring comes and you get all the dollars. What is better than that?

Well I wish I could share some of my little frost secrets. But I can’t quite risk them being used on me.

Just trying to share the vision. And I’m sure with most people they are creative enough to sort through the details.

Well maybe not the way I would. Which is a good thing. At least to me. Yep, always grateful for that part.
Just can’t tell others who hit them with a snow ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home