Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LET'S PLAY A GAME

Games are fun. Games are exciting. And even more so when you win. But one thing I know, you can forgot the idea about how you play the game mattering most.

People say that to get you to go along with their rules. The kinds they make up as they go along.

Oh yeah, I know better than to buy into that idea. Winning is everything. And who wins is what counts.

Nobody remembers the losers. They sure don’t recall the runner ups either. Nope we want the champions.

It is just human nature. And I don’t see a problem with it. Not from my view. I love winning.

And you can be sure that I take the time to win as often as possible. Really do make it my choice.

As for the rules. Well I do have some. Mainly the type that I tell others to follow even though I have the end figure out in the first place.

Cuts down on the frustration. Yep, love those times when you can claim the victory and to the victory dance.

But then some have this deal about fair. Which is always when they feel they should win and nobody else.

Let’s not diminish the greed issue here. Nope you can’t do that. You need to embrace it. Get all excited about it.

Then you will be so much more happier. Well as least it sounds good and that is what counts the most.

I know I love it. Just a chance to give a few smiles along the way. And in return I expect to be compensated.

Yep, I will pass on some crumbs to you if you give me some cake in the process too. Really do expect that choice.

But some aren’t so inclined to appreciate this option. They tend to get upset over it. Which is sad.

For the whole point of the game is to have fun. It is what we need. And honestly if there is no fun it just isn’t a good option.
Well my vote at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home