Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ROCKING

Oh yeah, got to love it. That feeling of being riveted with pure joy. Those occasions when everything as that sense of being in heaven.

Well okay, not to offend the bible thumpers. I would say my version of heaven, which is lot so joy.

And you know that will always be a fun situation if it involves something you really love doing. Doesn’t matter what it is.

Just something that gives you all kinds of happiness. And they really do help you to enjoy life. Well to me they do.

And that is the part I do so enjoy. Just having a chance to make the world seem like a better place.

Course the condition on it is that you do it for yourself. Yeah, that is what really counts. It has to be for you joy.

Trying to do it for somebody else never works. They will always find a reason to complain.

So that will mean you have to focus on your own idea of rocking. Those great sources of joy that only you enjoy.

Now I realize that this doesn’t necessarily sound beneficial to others. And yet it really is. I mean if you are happy you will make others happy.

Well sounds good to put it that way. May not work in some people’s minds, but I like it. Has a real joy to it.

The challenge is not pretending. Lying is okay I guess. But making sure you do it in a way that feels good.

Yep, that is the important part. I love it. That is when all life seems so perfect. And you can be sure I do love it.

Now that is the part, which can get tricky. You can’t tell other the real reasons. They have to be expressed in other ways.

Mainly by making sure you come up with a suitable explanation. Which is all the joy you can muster in creativity.

Yep, that makes the difference. And I love it. Can’t think of it in any different way. Just to make it all a joy.
And I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home