Sunday, October 12, 2008

LET ME SEE

Oh my love being able to see. As long as the sight is a good one. If it sucks, forget it. I'll pass.

Now perhaps life has the joy of other reason to look at stuff. Sometimes this is not an option.

I do understand that problem. It can be such a pain. Therefore not all landscape is exciting.

But when it is, great. Nothing makes it other than appealing. When the view just is not worth the effort.

You might ask when does this happen? In many situations to be honest. Yeah, really does suck at times.

Now I'm not all that upset about it. Just not inclined to pretend either. Really what is the point?

Course the problem is not everyone has the same eyes. This does tend to complicate things.

And trust me that can get very complicated. Mainly because too many have serious problems seeing reality.

Which for me translates simply into those times of knowing real fun from stupid things. There are too many of those.

An when you live in a place where dull is the normal it gets worse. Oh yeah that really sucks.

I wish I could cure the people in my town of that kind of problem, but I can't. They are sort of hopeless.

So I have done my best to try and help them see the light. Again as so many other occasions.

I wish I had the option of passing out glasses. But I imagine that I might need eye transplants.

Might not help. With some dull is like their legacy. They seem to thrive on it. Which is scary.

However, I take the approach of tolerance. This comes down to a simple thing of not allowing them to ruin my party.

So I can see fun without them. Saves sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home