Thursday, October 16, 2008

SAY IT IS

How nice it is when you can say this with such conviction. To be able to spell out some hope or dream with such joy.

Now I think that is an option, which really works great. The chance to spread a little joy in the process.

Yep, I do so savor such opportunities. You get a special pleasure from doing them. And even more so when you don’t have to lie about it.

That can be the tricky part. I mean the issue is confidence it is what really matters. So you have to be prepared to sell it.

The more persuasive the verbiage the more faith that is created. And that is always a blessing.

Well it is to me. I so love peddling the type of thoughts that get people enthusiastic. Yep, it makes one so happy.

And if you work it right then you can do it in a way that they get so excited the don’t even notice it is all crap. Not till you are beyond where it matters.

Yep, you need to get them convinced it will work. I’m talking to the point they become eager volunteers.

Now that is serious inspiration. All in the process of passing on some gems of hope so they won’t panic.

Which is the important part. You need to be able to take this whole process to a level that really gets results.

This is all about selling you understand. And the more sales the more joy you spread. Yep, that is really such an important issue.

But alas this is such a pain to accomplish with some. They actually would dare to question the success.

So this means working extra hard at being believable. Now that can be a challenge if you have a conscience.

I’m grateful I have managed to work around it. That is the joy of denial. Such a great joy it is.

As for the others, well they merely use that later. Yep, that is there problem. And I don’t mind saying I’m glad I have achieved success.
Just don’t think of the lies and I’m cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home