Sunday, September 21, 2008

WARRIORS WITH WILTED FLOWERS

The other day we had this need for flowers. It was one of those situations that calls for flowers as the appropriate response.

Those are good at times to be thoughtful. Personally, I'm not that keen on them. Mainly because they die.

I always feel cheated. That is because you pay all that money for something that doesn't last. Just die on you.

For me what I prefer is to give something that lasts. A thoughtful and tasteful give that will be forever remembered.

Course it depends on the person. There are different situations that require different forms of consideration.

For example is this involves a man, well then you want to offer something that will ether help him celebrate or offer comfort in time of loss. Being a man I naturally appreciate that problem.

And for me comfort and celebration do have a similar solution. I find a nice motel room with an appropriate comforter helpful.

Hey, remember it is the thought that counts. And I can't think of anything thoughtful than what gives a smile.

If it is a lady, ah, now that is different. I prefer to off comfort personally. It sure is a thoughtful offering from my view.

Well, I guess nobody has quite got a reason to be concerned over those options right now. Nope, I'm not expecting thanks for the effort.

Anyway, back to the flowers deal. Lucky me. This happen right during the time when the florist in town all were trying to get bragging rights in terms of clients.

Did we get some many of them calling to duke it out with price bids. I tell you for a peaceful business like selling flowers they sure got aggressive.

Well I am glad I don't have to do that very often. I really don't enjoy listening to some florist getting all arouse by roses or any other flower.

Didn't quite work for me. And I am glad I was able to steer them towards Lance Allworthy for future sales.

Now that would be such a thrill to see them freak out when they hear that darn harp music that always follows him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home