Monday, September 15, 2008

SMILES AND GIGGLES

Such a wonderful sentiment to be sure. The fabulous occasions of wonderful occasion when you have a reason to laugh.

Wish they were more realistic. By that I mean times when life truly did follow a jester's path.

Yeah, those times. What a joy it would be. The occasions when you don't stress the world exists to stab you in the back.

They are kind of hard to always imagine. You know a place that doesn't piss you off. Yeah, those times.

Now complicating it can be the people who decide they don't like smiles. Let alone giggles.

Oh yeah the plotters. There are plenty of them too. Far to many. Wish they didn't even exists.

But that is okay. I have my own method of dealing with same. Yep, you can be sure I take the time to examine these options.

It can be taxing to be sure. Those efforts people make to take away your dreams. Really does suck.

Now speaking for myself I know that I need to always go in quest of ways to make this less of a headache. Which can be such a challenge.

Nevertheless, I have allowed myself options to improve this problem. And the best method it to not talk about it.

Yeah, don't broadcast the fact you know where some smiles and giggles might be found. Big mistake.

Unless you are dealing with somebody who knows where to enjoy them too. Then no problem.

Just make sure they aren't making it up. Yep, that you have to be on guard against. The fun fakers.

There are plenty of them out there. They make you think they are into having fun, but it is all fake.

And if you let yourself be suckered by them you will truly be very miserable. Which is not a good option.

Oh well, I have learned to not let such things dominate my fun. Just don't brag about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home