Friday, September 19, 2008

COSMETICS

Got to love the ability a person has to made something ugly look beautiful. This is such a wonderful talent.

And the real problem is making it so others see it too. Now that can really be difficult. Darn near impossible at times.

Okay now for me the greatest place this is important is with politics. Taking some really disgusting candidate and justning him into an Adonis is pure artistry.

I do admit that I suffer in my situation for a lack of such a talented person. Really makes me feel so deprived.

I have to rely upon the services of my number spin beautician, Hugo Muckraker. He is the only person around me that can take some disgusting blunder and revise it with his newspaper column.

By the time he gets done I can end up looking like a hero. Ah, it is to be such a blessing. And most of the time it does help.

Only problem is that success depends on how many people know the real story. Too many and we are in trouble.

So then it makes it really difficult to achieve some beautiful creation. And I will admit we sure have had way too many that have caused a problem in that regard.

Now the only way to fix that problem is to make the witness look ugly. Oh yeah, that is very critical.

And plastic surgery on a person's reputation can be such a challenge. People tend to get upset when you lie about them.

So you have to work hard to be sure the lie seems true. That normally means faking a few facts.

Plus bending the truth in other ways. Also coming up with a few liars who will say what you want them to say.

Point is that it is all hard work. And so exhausting at times. Which is very bad in terms of time used.

Now I suppose it might be easier if I could not be so lazy. But then that is too much work.

I try not to dwell on how you know it might take more work to paint over a blunder than not making it in the first place. Too much effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home