Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAKING IT OR SELL IT

Ah, yes the pure joy of ultimatums. Being able to point a gun that only you know is loaded with blanks and get what you want.

Nothing smiles inside more than the victory of a bluff. Yeah, you can't abandon the joy of such experiences.

Now some might think this is calloused. That is doesn't represent the reality of life. Well, I'm sorry, but it works great in my view.

I suppose you can make allowances for those who don't get it. Which pretty much describes way too many people.

But that is okay, I don't mind. Let them be ignorant. Just means more for me when the time comes.

And let me tell you that is one thing I certainly do plan on maintaining. I have quite grasp the significance of how watching out for you own behind is a bad thing.

If that means you have to do it at the price of being a tad me first then it is a good thing. Well to me.

But you know, some might disagree. Well life has plenty of those. And you know what, you would never make them happy anyway.

Nope that is a reality. Well from what I have view. You know there was a time when I did think of it in other terms.

Honestly, I wanted to help people. You might sneer at that comment, but it really is true. Only it was a while ago.

Somewhere along the path I found out it didn't really matter. That there were always going to be those out there that you couldn't please.

So what you are left with are the ones you have to try and deal with that are flexible. There are many who with the right kind of inspiration can end up being helpful.

Oh they might not seem that way at first, but once you apply the right motivation they always end up being helpful. Just requires being able to know when they are that way.

This can take practice to determine when a person falls into this category. But once you have it is great.

Then the ultimatum thing is a blessing. Oh they may complain at first, but once they end up doing whatever, they find out it isn't so bad.

Just a little joy to pass on in thought to keep you smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home