Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH

If you are easily upset I can see where this subject is not one you want to maybe read. And there are plenty out there that way.

Only problem is what makes them squeamish. It is different or different people. Such a truly regrettable aspect to life.

Now what I mind are the ones who you know pretend on this subject. They make sure they act like something offends when it doesn't.

Like those pious types who act like anything erotic will make them faint. Well I'm sorry, but if they have kids I don't think those were an accident.

They were doing something other than praying in the dark. Oh yeah, no sense of them acting otherwise.

I just get tired of their double standard. Now for me, I never pretend. Heck, I will steal you blind, lie about it and then sneak off to play footsie with you lady.

Yeah, I'm that kind of guy. So none of that makes me squeamish. It gets me excited and I think it does for others too.

Still I do try to play the game. Let these people act as if they are all so wonderfully restrained.

And naturally I give them the right to their fantasy. Nope, I have no reason to pretend in that regard.

Just try to respect their hypocrisy, which to me is really disgusting. But there is no cure for that problem.

Nope you just keep plotting along and hope that somewhere along the way it will all make sense. Hasn't work so far, but there is always tomorrow.

Now what the trick here is for us to be sure we take time to turn it into fun. I mean if we are pretending anyway then let's do it right.

Come on let's have a laugh and turn it into a game. I love doing that all the time. Make life have a few smiles.

Can't complain about that part. Well you can, but it never makes things better. Unless you have a chance to do it in a way that somebody will like.

Anyway, I'm ready for the next session. It will be over the rainbow somewhere. That is this bar where I go.

It isn't Oz, but better than reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home