Thursday, September 18, 2008

BEG THE DAY

Come on beg me! Yeah ask for it. Let me feel you truly craving it deep down so I know you can't live without it.

That's right, you can do it. I won't tell. It will just be our little secret. And naturally I will try to be understanding.

I am so very appreciative of such needs. I will do what I can to be sure that are made very comfortable and happy in the process.

Course I will require a certain degree of compensation. After all if I'm going to help you obtain your heart's desire then I feel it should be worth something.

As far as what? Well we can discuss the details later. Perhaps do some bartering and negotiating.

Now what all that involves will depend on what exactly we are talking about. Now that is the issue we can also discuss.

See I am very flexible in that regard. No fuss, no muss so to speak. Just a little realistic liberality.

I am naturally very in favor of as much freedom as you need. And I will be willing to negotiate that element.

But then it also will revolve around the simple joy of moving in a direction that will really give us both some joy. Which is the important part isn't it?

The thing I feel can be so essential to be understood. Now I hope I kept this vague enough so it can be interpreted in many different ways.

That way I can keep the door open to whatever. And that is truly very important when you are speaking of being helpful.

I think I have succeeded in keeping this as needed. To be able to banter around as an object lesson.

What is the object? You can decide. I'm just doing what I can to help spread a little cheer in life.

I think it is hard to find at times. And so anything I can do that will make it better great
All we need to do is decide how much is enough.

Of what? Ah, now that remains to be discussed. Isn't life wonderful? I think so. And who knows where all it will lead.

Hopefully to the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home