Friday, September 12, 2008

TRIAL PERIODS

Now my take on this is about guilty or not guilty. Are you functional or not? Do you really serve the job accordingly or just make it seem that way?

There are all kinds of test like that in life. Some do better than others. I do like judging them too.

Because naturally for me the fun is the chance to make it all work according to the way I want. Basically holding the person's future in my hands and making sure I get a bribe to see who wins.

Actually I don't even guarantee the winner. It is more a case of simply making sure I give the illusion that I care.

That way they still have hope. Which will inspire them to work even harder. And the whole time I get credit for their labor.

So I et the perks of having all that labor done, a few bribes too and in the end I get to keep only the ones who appeal. There might not a job waiting for all, but I will make it fun.

That is the main part that is rather boring. Those you have to let down later. All that sadness and tears.

Hey, if I didn't act that way they might think I was faking it. And that would ruin all the fun.

See for me I have come to accept this is all a game. We have to hold these stupid trial periods.

Make it all seem fair and equitable. But it never is. Instead it is a case of window dressing.

Always done to create the illusion that we care. We don't and nobody is going to admit it. So we might as well have fun with it.

I know I plan on it. Well to the degree I can fake it. Which is pretty much all the time. And that is the part I do love.

However, I will admit that this doesn't always work to my favor. There are occasions when it is a down side to life.

The times when you have to deal with somebody not able to smile when it is all done. They can't be persuaded it is all just for fun.

Oh well live and learn as they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home