Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SPECIALS

Well I suppose there ought to be a time when this is a good thing. A place where you can find bargains.

And you normally expect those at some mall. The usual predictable kind. Where you have a chance to buy crap at a decent price.

Now that will really give a person a reason to be excited if you could offer something different. Which is a good option.

I think for me I wish to explore the avenue of making politics more of a bargain. Perhaps some commission program.

I really love the idea of inspiring people in that regard. Yep, you never know when it would translate into something beneficial.

We could have people bid on getting elected. Offering the people a chance for something of a bargain.

Yeah, I really thing a competitive approach would work best. Oh yeah that was such a good idea.

Now who knows where this all could lead. Why maybe we could even strike a deal with our enemies?

Oh my, this has so many wonderful possibilities. And I imagine with the right promotion even better.

Maybe run some ads. Yeah, full size ones in the paper. With a nice discount feature. Fifty per cent off on a given position.

This could be wonderful for the budget. We could get all kinds of people offering to take jobs for a lesser fee.

Heck they way I see it this would truly be a blessing. All the ways we could save costs and even have some fun.

Imagine how it might help with the court system? Judges who were picked that would work for minimum wage?

I tell you this is so great. I love the idea. Okay maybe a few risks. I mean discount judges might be pushing it a tad, but what they heck.

So a few innocent might go to jail. But we could let them hire a person to do the time. Now that would be cool.

Well I guess I will pitch this when time allows and people are too drunk to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home