Saturday, September 27, 2008

MADE IN SOMEWHERE

Hard to go shopping these days without finding something not made in the United States. Seems like more and more stuff get made elsewhere.

There are all kinds of opinions on this subject. Some good and some not so good. However, I don't think this will change.

I suppose if we could figure a way to do things like have all our fast food make outside the US they would do that too. But I'm grateful that is not an option.

Not that I am an addict about the stuff. Just happy to know some things won't change. Sort of like with things such as politics.

We are going to keep that in our country. Far to difficult to have our politicians who lived in another country.

Oh maybe they can visit there, but not live there. Nope that is where we draw the line. Which is good for me.

Now it is pity we can ship out the stuff we don't like. For example I could live with them sending bible thumpers overseas.

I know that will bring the whiners about freedom of religion. I don't want to mess with that.

I just think it could be interesting if as a business they allowed more options in that area. Yeah, maybe we could make their day.

You know give them a chance to spread the gospel elsewhere. Now I bet they would enjoy that.

At least I would think it would help. But then you can imagine they wouldn't want to give up their income here.

I suppose they would be open to some compromise. Yeah, maybe we could even turn it into some kind of union deal.

Then they could charge union fees. Then they wouldn't need to collection offerings. Could even you know set up special rules.

Not sure if striking was a good option. I figure that would not work with the Lord. But the could protest against say sin.

I could see that being different. Having picking lines in front of some bar. Could be fun. And well might be entertaining.

Well it is to dream I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home