Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LEASE IT NOW

There are so many situations where I think ownership is not always the best option. Such as if you are dealing with something expendable.

Just seems pointless to invest lots of funds in acquiring an item that will be exhausted in a short time. Hate that kind of depreciation.

And it does happen a lot. So many times we get wrapped up in the appeal of owning things.

As if it will truly enhance the value that is going to be wiped out anyway. Now there are occasions you have no choice.

You can hardly rent food or gas. I know I wouldn't be keen on the idea of buying some used foods.

But then you can't speak for everyone. And I'm not sure I would want too. Just not a good option.

Now my thinking on this is around the subject of pleasure. Yep, I love the idea of leasing fun.

You know be able to sit back and truly enjoy something, but not worry about its wear and tear. No concerns over its possible damage.

That can't be said of a lot of things. You can't sit down and do that with some other things.

There is just that sense of ownership that prevails. You want what you want when you want it.

So owner is the only viable option. Such as with a house. You can lease one, but most prefer that you own.

Which makes sense. However, with pleasure, now using an abusing is a plus. Well it is to me.

Course depends on the type of pleasure perhaps. I can imagine there are some types related to ownership where you want to buy.

But for me I will never pass on the joy of guilt free fun. Meaning you have to be concerned over the consequences.

Ah that is the way to go. I love it. And that is such a joy when it works. With me that is very often.
With others, well no my problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home