Monday, September 29, 2008

DYING TO KNOW

Might be a time for the old saying about how curiosity killed the cat. Now not being a cat lover I wouldn't complain anyway.

Yeah, I'm sure some would not like to hear that confession, but it is true. Sorry, fuzzy creatures are not my joy.

I guess I would find it such in some situations. Just none comes to mind at the moment. Mainly, because I haven't found myself in positions to enjoy such events.

Now perhaps if cats where different. I mean I'm sorry but litter boxes don't impress me at all.

Well enough on cats I guess. My main interest here was in discussing the issue of curiosity.

Yep, when it get to an extreme it is a problem. Because you can really feel it be a big issue.

People really are such a mess when it comes to wanting to know everything. And even if it is crap.

That's right. Just apart of human nature. We just get so consumed with wanting to find out every detail about everything.

And what I want to know is where did we prosper from this approach? Really, how come this is a good thing?

Personally, there are a lot of things I don't want to know. For example if aliens have secretly invaded and taken over the world, I don't want to know.

As long as they don't mess up my life, who cares. I would hope at least they would make things better.

I haven't notice that happening tough. Which is why I think aliens are probably a lot more human than we imagine.

Yep, they have no reason to take the time to say make us better off. They would just suck us dry like we would them.

Oh perhaps give us a chance to have a few crumbs before they decide to take more from us. I imagine taxes would go up also.

But then that is all part of the stupidity of life. We would be so thrilled to know the joy to know whatever.

Even if it wiped us out in the process, since we could die with a smile on our faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home