Friday, August 01, 2008

YES SIR

Ah such a great music to my ears. Such a blessing when the person means it. You can be sure some don't.

They know who to say them, just don't mean them in any way. So instead they say it for the purpose of gaining your trust.

However, they don't really plan on actually doing anything that such respect might inspire. It is like hey, you are in charge, I will salute you, but..

Oh yeah that is such a great joy. You are so comfortable with them and decide this is a future lackey of my dreams.

Unfortunately, they never quite live up to that expectation. Oh they will definitely manage to disappoint.

Yeah that is such a thrill. I love it. Well actually, I hate it, but you know love to say I love it.

Sort of like going to the dentist. Yep, that is a joy also. And even more so when they need to so some creative dental work.

I don't know, it would be wonderful if some things were more black and white. You know ended up actually being what they claimed to be.

However, in a way I guess that isn't quite a joy if it stays that way. Could be so boring. So instead I suppose that it is more fun to turn this into a game.

Yep, I will love to call it a guessing game. Just figure out how much you can savor the moment.

Basically to be sure you can figure out in advance who is the really gopher from a fake one. Now that is important.

Can't afford to pass up those occasions. Winning earns you a faithful employee. Losing a chance to be embarrassed or betrayed.

Ah the opportunity to truly know the meaning of stress in such a glorious way. The tension can be so exquisite.

Well maybe not for everyone. But it sure was for me. And I guess I do try my best to look at it that way.

Since the other option is dining constantly on paranoia. Not quite my idea of the perfect snack.

And hope to keep it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home