Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GOOD VIBE-SAYINGS

Ah you got to love these. Those honeyed words that make a moment special and encouraging.

And that is so much better than some day of doom. Yeah, who needs those? But you sure hear them enough.

Well I do. And they suck. But that is okay. I just don't to duplicate that process. I try to pass on the good vibes.

Which sort of is a challenge when you are dealing with a rock. Those are the people who just let things bounce off of them.

They never really let much soak in. Which is not that surprising. And that is what I have to avoid.

For the problem with the rocks is that they end up smashing you. Which is not a good thing.

But that is okay. Because the best way to deal with them is to find somewhere else for them to be tossed.

They do seem to thrive on flattening others. And so you just have to give them a chance with somebody else.

Oh my now that is the fun part of it. You know when you can make sure you connect one rock to another rock.

Then they get to pound on each other. If you are lucky you have a chance to let them be so brutal it makes for great entertainment.

Which is so much fun for all the onlookers. Heck if you can work it right you can even sell tickets.

Sort of like a wrestling match, but not fixed. Which makes it even better. And with the right effort even better.

Perhaps a nice promotional deal will help. They can be fun. You just spread a little gossip and let nature take its course.

Before long you end up with all kinds of fun. All that finger pointing alone is a joy. Really does make for smiles.

I like to keep score myself. Take time to make sure I promote it to the point that it becomes a major event.

Hey, I got a right to have a little joy out of this deal if I can find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home