Saturday, July 26, 2008

THE TIME IS RIGHT

Ah, timing in some things is everything. A precious gift when it works in our favor. So sublime in its blessings.

Now if you misjudge this. If you fail to in any way make this work by force instead of opportunity, then it can be a headache.

Alas it is the fickle nature of such things. But when it works right it is such a joy. And if it doesn't, such an agony.

Because you can sit there and imagine you have the perfect time for a plan and then you find out too late you were wrong. Oooh is that such an involuntary bowel movement.

But in sweeter seconds, when the world cooperates and a smile flows in harmony of the wedding of opportunity and hour, ahh the joy. A true time of celebration and happy thoughts.

Gosh when I say that is sounds so glorious. Alas that is a view and hope, but hardly a prayer.

Course the praying part is a tad of beyond what I would need to express anyway. I'm not sure it would be answered anyhow.

So I shall dream in my thoughts of richer times. Of harvests of gold where there are no tears.

Hmmm, me thinks I've been hanging around the teachers too much again. Well not my idea of expressing myself.

So I will do my best to get back to the basics. Which are again what really counts. Those fundamental issues that really do generate a blessing.

For me it is the purest joy of having. Yep, above all else this is where the rubber meets the pocket book. Hmmm, clever if I say so myself.

So in my ramblings I hope I have made it clear the gem timing really is. And so much more so when it works as intended.

When it flows like a river in waters of possibility and you catch your limit of something to really make you smile. Ah, that is a gem, a silver of gold.

My goodness, or perhaps badness? This is definitely drooling some literary juice isn't it? Well all in the timing I suppose.

As in perhaps it is time before the yawns come home to smile and say so long. Then dance my way home in happy face steps. Being a good time was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home