Thursday, July 31, 2008

BETTER NOT SAID

BETTER NOT SAID

Ah, the simple haste of tongue waste. Those dribble of thought you never let your brain think about.

However, from what I've seen this is very normal in life. Oh we do love to talk about exercising restraint, but we never actually do it.

Just love to make it sound like we do. And that is okay. As long as it stays a game. A little side road that gets travel we hope nobody sees.

Now for myself I guess I prefer the times when I have somebody else do this. I sort of enjoy actually inspiring it to some degree.

Guilt is such a marvelous tool. You can take time to actually count the ways you can respond to such verbal goofs.

Yep, I love it. A chance to sit down and let some person squirm something they said. Just so much fun to watch them do it.

But that is okay. I love the times it does work out. They do get rare at times. So it is great to make the most of the ones that do work out.

Now most of the time the one thing that truly determines success is dealing with a person who has a conscience. That really is the critical issue.

Because a person who doesn't care won't feel bad. They won't have any regrets. And that means they will not let you hold it over them.

I'm sorry is nice, but it can be faked. Something people do that sounds good, but isn't always sincere.

So the only way you can tell is to watch the eyes. Will they actually have that puppy dog look?

Got to wonder at times. I mean it is easy to miss. And you can judge by words either. That doesn't often get results.

But that is okay. I don't mind. I just really cherish when it is successful. Yep, it almost makes up for the other occasions.

Not completely though. Wish it did, but it never does. Just keeps us from being able to celebrate if there is not smile that is a lie.

Got to love those. I know I do. And those are the times you will have every reason to enjoy the time.
Well I do at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home