Tuesday, August 05, 2008

FIBER

This is supposed to be good for you. They say so at least. But not sure it applies the way they expect.

Oh if you are talking food the perhaps. But beyond that I can say for sure. Well maybe it is more I don't want to.

I'm speaking of that fun thing called moral fiber. Somehow this is suppose to be the core of who you are.

A special foundation that assures you will act with ethical bread when dealing with others, but it doesn't happen. I mean not from what I've seen.

But that is okay. I mean not from what I have seen. Oh I see the ones that talk about it, but not actually have it.

Which is not what quite what I find when I go shopping for bread. See I want to make sandwiches.

Those nice tasty means you make from slice so lust's loaf. Oh yeah they are so easy to find.

Only nobody wants to admit the bread is found so easy. We are supposed to have a taste for them, but say no.

But the problem is that nobody quite thinks that way. Nope that doesn't work in terms of reality.

Sort of like going to the morality bakery to get some ethical wheat germ. That way we can boast about it to others.

Show them how much we practice good moral health. And then you know afterwards to be sure that we have the illusion we want that.

Meanwhile, when nobody is looking we sneak off for a pack of cupcakes. Yeah the nice tasty ones that make you so happy.

But the problem is you have to be sure you don't let others know. You can't afford to get caught with icing on your face.

Otherwise it ruins the illusion. And nobody wants that. So you have to fake it. Or lie about it or both.

Which is all because you don't want to admit you really don't like wheat germ and love cupcakes. Ah it is such a fun game.

It is for me at least. Others, I just smile when they miss the icing on their face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home