Saturday, August 02, 2008

FAIR AND NARROW

The places of life where life is beautiful and happy. But with a price take of wholesomeness.

I know that ought to be a good thing, but honestly, I feel cheated. I mean wholesome is okay, like milk.

It is good for you, however I do cringe at the idea of how it deprives me of the thrill of the forbidden. Really, I'm so connected to the idea of pleasure being something you have to savor in secret, it just takes all the joy out of it when it comes to easy.

I admit that might sound weird. But then what can I say? I do have a need to party when I don't have to do it to bland music.

Not saying that wholesome is bad. I have indulged in it at times. Such as when we have our Founder's Day picnics.

Lots of good foods. Plenty of the type of games for kids and families. Everyone able to kick back and try to enjoy life.

But then I get distracted. Yep, what can I say, I start seeing all those ladies in their shorts and my mind drifts to thoughts of more than food.

Then naturally they have those games where the body starts moving in connection with the event and it really inspires me. Man, I just can't win.

I do try though. Honestly, I have done my best to force feed myself burgers and potato salad to get my mind off of the obvious.

However, it just doesn't work. And I will tell you that is not the kind of option that I want to put up with.

So I do my best to smile and keep all my thoughts humming towards thinking of anything that will not make me want something other than a picnic. I know it is silly perhaps, but what can I say, I do the best to smile anyway.

Oh well one has to mosey along. And thank goodness after wholesome I am able to retreat to my other ideas of fun.

But you know, I am glad I suppose that I do that in ways that will keep me out of trouble. Just a little Rash safety tip.

Yep, I have learned that the one thing I don't want to do is risk getting the wrong urges when the ladies are with their husbands. Especially if by chance the hubby has been having some beers.

That can lead a kind of sport that involves a knock out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home