Monday, May 05, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE

Now this is not the times I really list under great or good. They are the ones that leave you scratching your head.

Like what the heck happen. Oh yeah, you got to seriously wonder about the merits of such times.

But they still happen. The occasions when life sort of goes on vacation and insanity took its place.

Gets really absurd when this happens. And you can't control it or stop it. That is the part, which really drives one crazy.

I wish I could say this was fun. I wish I could say I have a party to celebrate such events. But I don't.

Oh I might tank down plenty of booze to try and forget, but never would really help me forget. Just wouldn't care that much.

I guess the most aggravating place of this is with people. You think they are sane and capable of acting normal, but then they surprise you.

Like the dude who is ordinary. He's a devout dullard. Never had a single creative thought in his life.

So you figure that there is no way this clown will ever do a smart thing in his life. You just toss him in a boring box and wait for the burial.

And then one day, the man totally goes insane. He does something smart and different. And it works too.

Now that is the scary part. It is like he was faking being boring. And that really pisses me off.

I ask you is that fair? I work hard to find the party animals in my town. With most being about as exciting as a root canal I need all of them I can find.

But these darn closet clowns don't play fair. They are so sneaky and that definitely gripes me.

What is worse is when somebody you know fake being a fake. That really is even worse and makes me even madder.

That is when you get some jerk who says he has some cool idea for a party or whatever. You get all excited and thin fun is coming.

Then he ends up showing off his vacation slides from visiting some museum. Oh yeah they will get you every time with that ploy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home