Thursday, May 01, 2008

LESS THAN TOMORROW

Well if more than tomorrow is a good thing, less than tomorrow sucks. Unless you are talking about it for somebody else.

Then no problem. I mean I sure if this means less for me, well then I will not be happy. But then you know I don't always get a choice in that part.

However, if I do have to choose and it means more for me while less for others tomorrow, I will normally vote for it. There are so few things I vote for without need of a bribe.

But for this kind of choice, no problem. I can deal with it. Just if I can give me a choice, you know so I can do what I can to like be sure nobody else gets their choice too.

Yeah, I know sounds crappy, but excuse me for deciding my butt is more important than the next persons. You expect me to ignore that fact?

I'm sorry for being the type of person who thinks I deserve my own slice of heaven. So that is part of how I treat it.

And that means if I need to do some creative math to make sure it comes out by my calculation good. I like that kind of math.

I even have a special computer program just for doing the math. It has all pluses for me and none for the other person.

Oh I keep this all very statistical. I even use an adding machine tape to make it look more official.

Hey, it works for me. And if I am in a generous mood then I will add a few notes on the tape about how the person has certain values.

Then you know I add in the minuses or should say deduct them. It is all very scientific. Er in a sort of con job way.

I mean that just sounds so much better than to call it a take away process. Might be the same, but when I add a happy face it is so cool.

In any case it does make me happy. I get to plan for my future and take away whatever little gems are necessary to see if it will make my day better.

Oh it always does you understand. They sure have so many fun ways to let me make it become magic with my program.

Pity that it all doesn't quite work the way I wish at times. I mean you know I do have to fudge a little a times to make it seem a good thing. But as long as the math adds up who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home