Friday, April 25, 2008

DON'T

I never treat don't as no. I see it as maybe. One of those little side roads of life that people go down.

Why do I treat it that way? Simple, because of the fact that so often they mean just that. Don't do something with a certain pause.

That pause is something that carries a hint. Like if you offer an option they will grab at it without hesitation.

But then sometimes that ends up being wrong too. Some times don't mean no way under any circumstances.

Those are the don'ts that really are trouble. They are the ones that can truly give a person problems.

And especially when you don't recognize them. Then you can really get into big trouble. I've been there a few times.

A lot of problems sure do creep into life when you read this wrong. Oh yeah that is not a good thing.

Now with the people you know this isn't as hard to understand. But with the ones you don't know, oh my it is such a crap shoot.

And let me tell you that is not my idea of something to find out later. It doesn't make me happy at all.

I just hate having to make up lies to pretend I misunderstood their don't. Oh I do have plenty.

But still I do enjoy it better when I don't have to fake it. Then it feels like I well at least can pretend I am honest.

However I do find time to you know make up for the blunders in so many ways. That is the joy of creative accounting.

And even though it isn't as much fun I do manage at times. Just a pain finding enough receipts.

Well at least the kind that will look legitimate. That can be hard to figure at times. Really is so easy to make a mistake.

I have manage to doctor them up enough to get by though. And so far that has avoid an audit.
Which you never get to say don't about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home