Saturday, April 26, 2008

DON'T

Oh my is this a good thing or what? I think so. Please do whatever you decide it a good thing providing it really does good.

Now that is the kicker. You can't have it good if you don't really have a good do. Sort of to be expect it to be positive.

But then I do appreciate that is my view. I will defend my right to hold to such opinions too.

After all, there is nothing more sacred in life to me than choice. Now naturally I give priority to my choice.

Which is to be expected. And I have no reason to stop regarding this as important. Well not anytime soon.

I think the problem is you know in the area of do. Just too many who see do as not a big deal.

Not that surprising. I mean we all want, but don't like to give. That is Rash's rule and works for me pretty darn good.

And you can be sure that I will continue to hold to this view. Because it is my sacred duty to be faithful to my calling.

That is the one for being a Limburger and not as mayor. And you know that is one I take very serious.

We Limburgers have invest our lives with the single person of helping to victimize the world. I mean somebody does have to play the bad guy on purpose

Oh I know there are plenty to prefer to pretend about it. They will play the bad guy, but lie about it.

Which gets totally absurd. That is not the way to do it. And so that is why my family is devoted to pure case of do unto others.

Very proud of our honesty in that regards. Oh maybe this is not quite some people's idea of honesty.

But we take pride in that kind of doing. Just feels so good to do unto others in a way they never forget.

Meanwhile, I think that I will head out and practice of little of this gospel right now. Oh yeah that is very good

Well for me that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home