Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MORE THAN NOW

Ah, this is a wonderful thought. Knowing tomorrow will be an improvement. You know to be able to look upon the future as a bank.

And to expect it to bear interest in terms of good things. The kind that ends up with some good things definitely in the works for down the road.

Now I can savor such moments. They really are a joy. I personally do savor such things and that is the part I can always have with a smile.

Course others don't see it that way. Most likely because they don't have the same chances to see the future with promise.

I can appreciate that. So many often don't have this option. They are kind of stuck making some other person's future a reality.

See the problem is that most people can't make that many decisions that make tomorrow better. Oh we like to leave the impression we can, but it just isn't the way it works.

Unless you are a crook then well no problem. See you can always plot to steal what you need or invent some lie to try and get it.

However, that only works best when you have the opportunities that I do. And so many never do.

I am grateful though. Because I really don't want that much competition. Nope not my idea of sharing.

I do savor the times when I have the chance to like move over to the vineyard of what is yet to be and examine the ripening fruit. Just to see when it is ready for harvest.

Which doesn't happen all the time when I want. But that is okay, I am happy when that does happen.

It sort of give me such hope for the future. And for that you can be sure I work very hard. Just inventing tales to help make it all become true.

Well at least for me it works. Not for everyone. And that perhaps is not part of what will happen tomorrow.

But you can be sure I will always feel so good when it is my tomorrow. All of which gives me so many reasons to smile.

Okay some come from drinking too many martinis. But that is a good option also when you want it to be perfect.
Until the credit card bill comes or the hangover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home