Monday, April 28, 2008

BE IT SO

Yep, yep, yep. Such a joy this is. A chance to fix the world in concrete rules. So very well contrived.

Would really be such a joy if it was real. But it never is. Nope not in any way does it happen to be reality.

Oh we love to make it seem that way. Well it does have a certain joy to the idea admittedly just the same.

Only it would be so much nicer if that was the truth. But then I don't know it is from my view a nice dream that never will be truth.

I'm not sure if I think this was a good deal or not. I guess part of me is unsure. Oh I do like the idea of confidence and security.

Those are great options. But then not the kinds that really will be facts if we are honest about it.

Well okay, perhaps with enough excuses. Or maybe enough lies. Those always work too. But they don't equate to the end result of progress.

And really however that sounds in terms of impressive to have it be life that doesn't translate into fact. Not from my experience.

However I am always hopeful that things will be different. Which is why I do go through the process of wondering.

Still that doesn't result in this becoming any change in daily life. I guess I'm not complaining though.

Mainly this is about coping with the illusion. The one that everyone seem to want to call life.

I call it being silly. That is when you spend time thinking truth is other than truth. You think the fantasy is reality.

It all sounds wonderful in theory. Only it never seems to be a good option to make that the basis of life.

Well not to me. But it works for everyone else I guess. They seem to get all jazzed by it. And that is fine.

But I have to live with the reality as a mayor. And that means we have to spend time pretending a lot.

And that is not fun unless you make it a game. I do that alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home