Thursday, May 08, 2008

SWIMMING

Take a plunge and prepare to drown. Oh do I paint a wonderful feeling or what? My point being swimming is only good if you know where the sharks are located.

Now it is okay by me if people decide to go swimming in shark infested waters and not pay attention to the warnings. Just don't complain later.

Yeah, enjoy yourself if you can, but please don't bore me with your making a big deal when you get your butt bit off. That simple enough?

Should be, but never is. Some strange need people have to want to risk and then complain when it doesn't work out.

Swimming in this case being an image for risk in my book. Which again be sure you know what up front you are facing as dangers.

If you aren't prepared then rent a video of Jaws and stay home and don't worry about it. Leave the swimming to others.

That is all I ask. I don't want to know about it, I don't want to hear about it, just either swim and enjoy or keep quiet about it.

Well I know that won't happen. People are not cool enough to act that way. Nope won't work.

Oh I have to admit that I would be happy to buy the person a ticket on a cruise ship if they just kept their complaints to themselves. Well it might be to the Titanic, but no big deal right?

However, I know how this will end up. A bunch of people will find themselves shopping for a surfboard. And some fins.

Maybe even some scuba gear. Perhaps take time to even you know take some swimming lessons.

Then study up on life preservers and just in general become an expert on swimming. But not in a way that will get them any smarter on sharks.

Yeah it happens. Oh my that is such a fun time. And that will only get worse with time. But it isn't going to change.

Except for me. Yep, I'm selling tickets to the swimming pool. Mainly during times when the sharks are in season.

In risk that is everyday! Enough said? Hope so. Okay no get your rubber ducky and head for the tub then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home