Wednesday, May 07, 2008

AND YEAH

Oh yes the little aftermath times when you are other than impressed. And they seem to come so often in life.

Not by choice or reservation that is for sure. I wouldn't vote for them. But then I don't get a choice.

What I do get is a chance to smile and say it doesn't matter. Nope I won't let the jerks give me grief.

That really is so important. And you can tell that this is not always view as important to others.

Alas so much for the fun of remembering. Just have to visit those places at times to know why not go back.

Yep, I really do cherish such options. A chance to just reflect on when somebody decides to be uncooperative.

Now I do have to preface such situations as being ones where they were cooperative before. Yep that really does matter.

I suppose if they never were helpful it would be different. But you come away thinking this time will be different.

Only naturally they manage to surprise you in a way that leaves you going huh? And that always is other than joy.

Well the best way to avoid this risk is to be sure you take time to stomp on everyone enough times. Yeah, crippled people are less of a problem.

Well depending on if you are actually taking time to you know improve and be sure the possible rebels are all shot. Does make it s simple.

If for some reason you try to complicate it you will end up blowing it. So don't dwell on things, just make sure you are ready to pounce.

Because it will always be the joker who you think is a sheep that will turn out to be a lion at some point. And who needs that?

Still I guess there is fun in it all. Something to smile about if you can find a means to avoid getting shot or stabbed.

Which sort of helps to get through the day. Does for me that is for sure. Only as long as you keep the nuts out of the equation.

Which is the fun part of pretending it all doesn't matter even if it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home