Tuesday, May 06, 2008

DISGRACED

Anybody want to say this sounds like a good thing? Well it can be at times. Which I'm sure you might say, no way!

However if you are famous for something crappy, doing something to tarnish a bad image is a good thing. My slant you understand.

See that is part of what I try to do. Give people appreciation that what you fear and hate may not be all that bad.

And believe me that sure is important in life. We all need hope. And even if it is just a myth we need it.

I try to share a glimpse into that hope with my ideas. Always trying to find those little moments when the world doesn't suck.

And what better what to do that than stick some other clown with the tab? I think that is always a good option.

Which I truly enjoy. Just that joy of making some other dude pick up the pieces of life so he has to bend over in the process.

Then naturally that brings the wonderful occasion of people having to wonder what happen when they get caught doing something shocking. Which happens a lot.

That is the fun part. See I really don't have to work at revenge very much. So many just manage to screw up regardless.

And I just savor the way they succeed in doing it without help. Now that is the real joy in life.

Some might call it being selfish, but I don't. I just figure it is a matter of good math. The simple art of calculation.

One little plus sign in terms of screw ups can last for ages. And who is going to complain about that?

No one that is truly human. We just truly love the idea of seeing an idiot pay for his stupidity.

Well enough of that joy. I think this is just a matter of the right kinds of smiles. They are easy to come by.

Just a matter of watching and waiting till the morons bloom in their pure stupidity. It can be such a pleasure.

Yep, all the joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home