Saturday, May 10, 2008

ALL BURNT UP

Well let me tell this is not a good option. I think it is the type of fire that really doesn't appeal at all.

It is to be downright pissed off. Yep, when somebody toasts your mood in a way that really gets you so upset.

Unless you did this on purpose to someone it probably won't make anyone happy. And it isn't intended as such.

But then I don't know quite if this is a good deal for everyone. A way to celebrate the joy of being upset.

Well it will be a joy in my book. If you do this to another on purpose and that is something that really gives you joy.

However, if it happens to you and you didn't want it then forget it. That only leads to grief.

At least from my view. I've been working on ways to make it happen to. You know to organize it.

I think with the right approach this could be monitored and legislated. We could even tax for it and issue licenses.

I can see it now, a stress tax and rules about when you are allowed to actually be a pain in the butt. Why, we could even make people go to school for it.

Yeah, that would be even better. Just an opportunity for us to treat this will some degree of realism.

Wouldn't that be best of all concerned? Just a chance to approach this in a way that gives everyone some simple solutions.

It is all any of us need. Okay if we are going to you know make life miserable for the world then let's make it profitable.

Fair enough? I think so. But then not everyone is quite open to the joy of trying different things.

That can be such a sad aspect. We need to help them become enlighten. Yes, I think it would help.

Who knows that might even become the beginning of a great blessing. Yeah, something we could all take pride in knowing.

Well sounds good at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home