Thursday, April 17, 2008

TOWING THE MARK

I might call this step here. Would work for me. Oh yeah that would really not be so bad if people cooperated.

And trust me I would sure love to have people always take time to function at this level. But that is a myth. A very nice fantasy.

However, I keep hoping and that is what really matters. For that is what makes the difference.

I can imagine the future full of yes men. Now that would truly be a heaven for me. No questions, no complaints, just do what I want.

In any case that really is so darn hard. I do wish it wasn't. Finding lackeys is not that hard. Finding obedient ones is far different.

Which is my perfect world. A place where I get to be emperor and all the citizens are serfs.

Now that would work for me. But getting the world to cooperate would be the difficult part.

I realize I've had a lot of competition for that title. I just don't know if that is part of what I can manage with the right effort.

I can give it a lot of thought. Perhaps I can come up with some kind of option that appeals.

Yeah, a grand plan to ascend the emperor stand. Oh man what a dream that will be. A great chance to be all I can be.

I personally think this is a great choice. I know I can do a great job of this if given the chance.

Yep, I love the idea of making this a reality. And I know it will be for everyone. Just another chance to serve my fellow man.

Well maybe it sounds more like a banquet coming from me. But it isn't. Nope I think this will be the best for all.

Now all I need is the right kind of inspiration to help others appreciate this fact. And it will be so easy to accomplish. Yep, no problem from my view.

And that will be so cool. I know this will make everyone so happy to have one person to abuse them. I won't even charge extra.

Well not much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home