Thursday, April 10, 2008

CHANGES IN THE SEASON

Ah, spring comes and people tend to act like idiots. My view you understand, but one I feel is true.

There is just something that happens it seems when the weather changes. Not quite sure what, but a case of the stupids.

Well that is how I view it. Which I assume is a mainly due to some degree because we presume a change in weather justifies any insanity. Makes it such a great excuse.

At least it seems to work that way from my view. Not sure why, but it seems to work out that way.

You know after winter ends all of sudden we get that spring weather and suddenly start feeling a little squirrely. Which is totally part of the whole nature of life.

We just can't help ourselves. It just makes us want to do things that otherwise wouldn't make any sense.

Because it feels good. Yeah, that is as good a reason as always. And boy does it feel so good when it happens the way we want.

In any case, I do make allowances for this reality by the simple means of hiding out whenever spring comes. You know for a little while at least.

Then while everyone is going nuts, I'm off to savor the day in my own way. Normally somewhere less obvious.

Theaters are nice for that. You can hide and watch a show while the world goes crazy. That is a wise choice.

Then later after the sanity is restored I can come out into the light and feel a bit more safe. Nobody acting goofy and making me feel like they are jerks.

In any case I will do my best to savor the chance to be sane in the midst of all the craziness. That is so special.

Some will truly agree with this and some will pass around the Easter egg and write poems about spring. Somewhere later they will get over this insanity and well be decent to talk to again.

In any event I just sit back and smile. That means a lot to me in terms of feeling like I don't get this silliness infected in my brain.

And that is always a joy. One I can savor when the people act to loony because they think it is expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home