Saturday, April 12, 2008

THIS DAY

Now this is important, today. Not tomorrow or the next, but today. And it really could work on any other occasion.

That is really the important issue. For it means something you have to deal with right now or the whole thing is pointless.

I am glad this doesn't happen every day. Just once and awhile. And I am so glad that doesn't happen as a must do it now situation all the time.

You know just isn't quite my idea how to cope with life. And let me tell you this is not a priority most would approve.

Well at least from my point of view. Yeah, we all need our moments of joy, but we also need our moments of quiet.

Now the big challenge is with the fact that this doesn't quite happen according to our deires. Normally it sucks.

That is because the problem that time doesn't always cooperate in that regard. Not that we can change that like we would want.

I wish it worked otherwise. But so far as I can tell that doesn't happen. Instead we end up just getting stuck with the same reality, life sucks.

Now quite what we would call a joy when it has bad consequences. And that happens to often when your brain is not in gear.

Nope, I wish it was a better option. Still there is always hope. Maybe not for perfection, but for a break once and a while.

Which some will never agree with. And that is alright. I don't mind as long as this isn't every day.

Now being able to control that part is hard. I do it by making sure I don't let my needs get messed with by the stupid people.

There are too many of them lingering around. Stupid people who can't get by unless they make your today their reason to pass on some misery.

Like this gives me a reason to smile. And even more so if I can manage to make my day without it being a doomsday.

That really makes it all worthwhile when I have a today that isn't one requiring any aspirin. And those get put into a category of whew! That is one that I try to fit all days when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home