Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JUST PEACHY

Perhaps this is heaven to some. When things are well, juicy and sweet. My interpretation you understand.

Can't say that applies to others the same way. But it is how I choose to view it. And you can be sure from my view that is what counts.

I just am not sure others are willing to quite accept my interpretation. I'm not complaining you understand.

Just sort of feel at times like this whole thing leaves questions in my mind. That is because of the fact that I am not willing to define like by what sucks.

Now that is the difference. I want juice from fruit that is sweet, not grapefruit. Or even lemons.

Nope that is not how I intend to keep functioning. I will prefer to always look at the times I can sample the tasty portions.

Oh I know you have to take what you can get, but it doesn't mean I don't want to take the time to savor the good parts. And that I do try to do very often.

But then that is how I figure it ought to be. See if everyone expected fruit it would make it harder to find. So why not let those who want only sour things have their wish?

I can only hope for the times when everyone is off looking at a given orchard. Then I can be off elsewhere that is not crowded.

Yep, I will cheer them when they head off to chase some given orchard and I will be elsewhere. A place I can have smiles.

Which comes when everyone else is not where I am and I can have all the fruit I want without interference. Now that is heaven.

Well okay more a fruit paradise. But it works for me. And that is the important part. I will always savor that part.

But I don't know, I do sort of rejoice at that aspect. Because there are so many with funny ideas of fruit.

And while they are all off doing their own versions of inspections, I am content to just let my own little slice of peach be tasted where I can find it. And that is anyplace I can squeeze some juice.

There are plenty of those around. Oh yeah that is the part I do cherish and you know it works for me like so many things I con to get what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home