Thursday, April 03, 2008

ALL NOW AND THEN

The occasional times when something happens you weren't expecting. Hopefully, not the type that leaves you screaming.

Nope, not my idea of a good time. And that is not a moment I care to remember. For life is not a about me hoping to find something I can dread.

Well shouldn't be at least. However I don't know that people will exactly go with my opinion anyway.

Still, be that as it may, one thing I don't vote for is surprises that make you groan. Nope, nope, nope.

I want class. I want to be smoozed. I want lies and fun. Yeah, come on give it to me. You can do it.

Unfortunately the crowd I'm stuck with don't quite get this. They seem to think I enjoy being abused.

Where is that written? Am I the designated dump for their stupid ideas? Is that how it is supposed to work?

Not from my view. You can be sure that is not working for this guy. Nope I will be sure I expect better options.

Like me getting what I want and sticky them with the tab. Oh yeah that is a now and then I like.

But it is a lot more difficult to achieve. Why? Because people are jerks. They will not cooperate at times.

Now that is the part I have to deal with. I really must work hard at making all these clowns obey.

However, the nice dream is knowing it will all work out as expected. Er, eventually. And that is the good part.

I don't know, life has its moments to be remembered. Then it has the ones you want to forget.

Hopefully they both don't happen on the same day. That is not a fun. Not to me. And that is what matters from my view.

Meanwhile the time has come for me to share a little extra gospel of thrills. I'll be sure I do that in a place that gives somebody else the chills.

Had to rhyme, why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home