Sunday, April 06, 2008

KIND ENOUGH

Is this ever a reality? I mean is there such a thing as really kind of enough? Well, not from what I have seen.

I guess it might work if what you seek is less than the truth. Otherwise forget it. Yeah this will not work when you are talking about something as unpredictable as say helping others.

Oh yeah when it comes to being in need man forget the idea of enough. Nope it doesn't work.

Because being in need is one of those things that you live with. You are hungry, but not starving.

Then the moment you have a chance to actually have somebody help you get ravenous. Oh yeah, it because an out of control hunger.

Really gets obsessive. And never gets better. So if you help the person you stimulate their cravings for more.

Which naturally ends up with other than a thank you. Oh yeah this is not the way you want life to follow.

And it will never get better. The person will just be expecting more. Which is not good thing.

Now I am not saying I will not help the person. Just have to be sure your fingers don't get eaten in the process.

And that means there is a point needed where you have to be able to say no. Oh yeah, that will be very important.

Not that this is impossible. You just have to be careful. Pay attention to the look in the person's eyes.

Does this mean they will like drool if you flash some cash? Oh yeah that is not a good thing.

So you do have the need to just help without it being to the point you are giving blood. Some would expect it.

Not me though. But then my cries for help are always more like a Dracula. I plan up front to suck you dry.

Yep, but then for me kind enough is where you are kind enough to give me your very heart in your chest. Well in a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home