Sunday, April 20, 2008

SOCIAL ORDER

Now the key to this is that it is about social things and for me that is to place an order for the type you want. I like that aspect.

Problem is the order I want is never in stock. I would be thrilled to have you know a shot at say bringing a nice order for say some serfs.

I really think it is a shame that we have not had the chance to you know check into that social form more. I think it had real possibilities.

Oh I do understand how some wouldn't see it that way. But you have to admit it would cut down on the issue of unemployment.

At least think it would. You know, everyone would get a job and place to stay. We might even toss in a few clothes too.

So that would be a plus for some. But there is this silly thing about rights. And I ask you is that fair?

Now if you just stop and think about it, this makes sense too me. I mean why deprive people of employment.

And it would simplify the issue of taxes. After all if they had no income they wouldn't have to worry about taxes.

And tell me that isn't a plus? See I can tell you are thinking about it. Yeah I can tell you are wondering now.

And naturally there would be room in Rashland for knights. Plus plenty of ladies in waiting.

The knights would be out making sure the serfs were behaving. Yeah that would be a good thing.

As for the ladies in waiting, I would take care of them. Yes, it would be the least I could do.

Ah, well it is to dream I guess. Part of my thoughts of ways to improve life. Only problem is that getting others to cooperate.

Did toss out a resolution in the council chambers a while ago proposing a change in our city. Just a little restoration of Camelot.

It almost worked till they saw the part about crusades. Hey, it was just an idea. Pity it didn't happen.
I would have loved to have interviewed the ladies in waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home