Saturday, April 19, 2008

CHAOS

Now this is truly a wonderful concept. When it doubt make the world crazy. It really does give a person a break.

When I say that I mean that if things are screwed up nobody is as concerned about efficiency. They make allowances for things they might otherwise complain about.

And that makes me very happy. It means less lies I have to come up with. Instead I can savor just saying, well we tried.

Some people aren't very content with that option unfortunately. They will expect more than being told, we tried.

Funny how some people can be so unreasonable. Well in my view they are. I mean I'm sorry, but trying really is a good thing.

True, maybe not the same as success. But then heck if you didn't have the joy of failing once and a while, how would you know what success was like?

But then I suppose I do appreciate the prevailing silliness that doesn't regard failure as a good thing. Which I do understand to a degree.

See I have two views on this. From one point it is an issue for me as a con man. I don't like losing.

But as a Mayor well this is a different story. I mean I need a little incompetence to cover my lazy butt.

And that is not quite my idea of fun. I mean having to lie about it. Silliness just works so much better.

Yeah, you can't get too upset when the world get sort of sideways. Then you can blame it on the view.

I just can't do it all the times. Darn it all, that would be my first option. Only I don't get to vote on that one.

Now that is the part I hate. I wouldn't hate it if I could decide how it would end up. But it doesn't work that one.

Which is fine providing I get to stir up the chaos and blame it on somebody else. That is the essential part.

And so with the joy comes the fun of nobody being able to make sense of things. And I get the joy of celebrating.
Because in a back room are kept all the files on what really happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home